Thursday, December 23, 2010

Magnolia-licious Challenge #2 - Inspiration

We have an inspiration challenge for you today over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Here is our inspiration:



So I was inspired to make this pop-up card:



I've created a living room holiday scene. Similar to my family portait. There's my hubby fighting with the lights, there's me with my Christmas hat on, and my oldest daughter putting up most of the tree, while my little one looks on and supervises (ahem..  bosses us around - LOL)!  I love making these scenes in this pop-up format, here's one I made last year that is similar to this scene.  The card folds down on the left side therefore those images on the fold aren't totally glued so the card can be opened and closed easily. Here are a few more pictures:






The images I used on this card are as follows:

Lightning Edwin
Large Armchair
Magnolia Cat
Tilda with Christmas Cracker
Dreamy Tilda
Tilda Trimming the Tree
Christmas tree
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Please leave a comment if you would, I'd love to hear what you think of it! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so Im late PLEASE dont leave me hanging I love this pop up .and the Latern BUt NO instructions will you LMK how to make the basics of he the latern and This WONDERFUL living room ..IT is GREAT and BEYOND BELIEF ..
    here is my Email vindina@tds.net
    thanks Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this pop up... do you have any instructions for it?
    well done, its just great to see something different to get inspiration...
    Rach

    ReplyDelete