Thursday, December 23, 2010

Magnolia-licious Challenge - My Magnolia Boutique Gift Box

Good morning to you! Have you heard?  Magnolia-licious is starting it's own Challenge blog and  I'm so excited to be on their DT and to work alongside an awesome group of talented ladies.  We will have challenges every 2 weeks.  Our first challenge is hosted by our DT Coordinator Candy Mills and she has challenged us to use the colors Pink and Yellow. So for my project today, I used several stamps from Magnolia-licious and a template from My Time Made Easy. Here is what I came up with:






I made a shop/boutique which would make a cute gift box or tabletop decoration.  The roof comes off and inside you can place a gift.  I found this Lauren Meader template at MTME and decided to make this boutique. I had so much fun decorating it with several stamps and embellishments.  Following is a list of the images I used today and all can be found at the Magnolia-licious Store.

Tilda Goes Shopping
Spring Lamp Post
New Bench
Tingla - love her!!!
Traveler Tilda
Cat
Boutique
Brick Wall - for my chimney pattern




The front door was part of an Alota Rubberstamps image that I got from Magnolia-licious but can't seem to find it at the store to link to.  And the back window is a stamp from Flower Soft.  I used my Cricut to cut out the trellis and my small octagonal windows were cut out with a spellbinder die.  Here are a few more pics of my Magnolia Boutique:














Don't you love those pink bricks?  I couldn't resist adding Mom Tilda and her baby Tingla resting on a bench outside the shop. And, of course, the store kitty relaxing under the lightpost in back.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, my grandaughters would love something like this, just to look at, they love craft too.
    Gorgeous work.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant!! So much detail. Love it! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh found this on pinterest this is fantastic

    ReplyDelete