Thursday, December 23, 2010

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Brrr... are you as chilly as I am this week?  It has been so cold here in CT but still not much snow around these parts. We are hoping for a white Christmas this year! From the weather report, chances are good! My kids love the snow and everything about it. From making snowmen, to snowball fights, and sled riding at the park (and I love watching them from the warmth of my car with a big thermos of hot chocolate)... ;) hehehe

Well, today I am excited to tell you that  Zoe (from Make It Crafty)  invited me to come HOPPING with her latest images released today!  If you keep on hopping though you will see my other exciting news! I am the 2nd stop on the hop after Zoe's amazing blog. She has released some beautiful Spring and Love themed scenery images that will work perfectly in combination with all your favorite characters.  She sent me this beautiful digi image to work with today called  Ivy Swing and it fit my Magnolia image perfectly.  Here is my card:




What do you think of this peaceful scene?  I used Jam Tilda from Magnolia and I also colored up one of Tilda's Birds which I thought worked well with this Ivy Swing image from Make it Crafty. My papers are by Webster's Pages, flowers  from Prima and Wild Orchid,  Magnolia Doohickeys, and flower brads from SU. I colored my image with copics and for extra shading and highlighting, I used my primsa colored pencils.

Here's a closer view of the image:



I hope you like my card today and can leave a comment.  Please continue on the hop for your chance at winning some fabulous prizes from Make It Crafty. You need to make sure you comment at each stop as there are over $200 worth of prizes hidden at many of the hop stops to be won.  Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Annika

Thanks so much for stopping by today on this very busy Saturday. Take care and big hugs! Stay warm! ;)


11 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Angela!! You are so mega talented girl!! I can't wait to see all your new cards with Magnolia!! They are so lucky to have you!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations on your Magnolia dt position Angela a warm welcome to the team!
    Absolutely love your wonderful creations so looking forward to seeing more!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your card is incredible...I absolutely LOVE it. Your colouring is exceptional. Congratulations on being chosen for the team.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, your coloring of this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Angela! And this card is so beautiful. The combinations, the scheme, the colouring, everything. Merry Christmas and may Jesus' birth bring you all the good things in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO ANGELA WHAT A STUNNING CARD DID YOU MAKE.
    I AM A BIG MAGNOLIA FAN AND I LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS
    I AM NOW A FOLLOWER OFF YOUR BLOG.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela,

    such a beautiful card, that swing fits perfect with Tilda. Stunning coloring, I wish you could teach me.

    Big hugs from a big fan,

    Lins xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est une magnifique carte j'adore les couleurs et la mise en page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning. You have given me inspiration today, as mine went walk about over Christmas. I need to do some shopping first, I need these stamps. lol
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your DT Position Angela! So well deserved!! Love the beautiful scene you have created, amazing colouring as always, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOHHHHH WAUW!!!! I am so glad I found you!!! What a wonderfull creations you make!!! OMG So many beautiful ideas and colors. I am your next follower: definitely!

    Greatings, Karin

    ReplyDelete