Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupid Tilda

The challenge today at C4C is to make a Vintage or Shabby Chic card.  Create a card or project with a vintage or shabby chic element such as distressing, lace, pearls, off white, aged appearance or a vintage image.  So here is my shabby chic card:


Here are the details:

Stamp: Cupid Tilda and papers by Magnolia, Memento ink, copic markers, miscellaneous charms, lace, and embellishments.

Copics used:  E11, E00, E000, R20, R27, R24, R22, E57, E55, E53, E51, YR24, YR23, Y23, Y000, W5, W3, W1, W00, R0000, E47, E44, E42, E41



I distressed all my papers with a Tim Holtz distressing tool and brushed on some Distress ink along the edges.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C72.  I hope you can play along with us! Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!
    Love this Tilda and your paper and details are perfect!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing my friend :)
    I love this stamp!! She is so cute
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and colouring.A gorgeous card, very shabby chic.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela! This is just so gorgeous. Totally shabby chic - you rocked this! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, it is absolutely stunning!
    this image is so cute.. need to get it for me!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Angela, but I expect no different. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWEEE Angela this is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE all your fabulous details on this creation, and your coloring OVER THE TOP BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great, what a lovely ,stunning card this is xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela, Your card is amazing, I have always been a big fan of your fabulous colouring. Congrats and about time. big hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my sweet friend,

    it's been such a long time, miss you. Your card is such a stunning piece of art, what a coloring!

    Big hugs and kisses,

    Lins xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was already your follower here, now I'm also, from the other blog ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete