Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Magnolia-licious Challenge #6

It's time for another photo inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, here is our photo brought to you by our talented teammate, Cabio:


So cozy, isn't it?  Here is what I came up with:


Luckily I had this couch stamp which is what I took from the inspiration photo.  This image is called Tilda Holding Heart and you can find it at the Magnolia Sweden store.

I used a Magnolia Doohickey (Old Swedish Lace) for my border around the card.  I used a Spellbinder die for the shape of my card and I used some yummy Basic Grey dp. My flowers and heart pearls are from Wild Orchid.  My "love" sentiment is a chipboard piece from Make It Crafty that I colored red with Smooch paints.


I used the following copics to color my image:

E11, E000, E00, R20, R29, R27, R24, R22, W3, W1, W00, YG67, YG63, G21, G20, YR24, YR23, Y21, Y00, E37, E35

I hope you liked my card today. Please visit the rest of the DT for more awesome inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word Angela what a FUN design!!!! I LOVE this, your take on the inspiration is just PERFECT!! WOW girl your coloring really shines here girly!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL sweetes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, this is really great!! So fun with that couch :) And that magnolia stans is so fun to use :)!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooooooooo gorgeous!
    Wonderful creation Angela!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you have got some skills!!! I could sit for a long time with a cup of coffee looking at all your fabulous Magnolia scenes!

    ReplyDelete