Saturday, January 8, 2011

Peachy Tilda

YAY! It's the weekend! This was a tough week getting back into the routine of getting up early, working, and the kids going  back to school.  Now starts the countdown to summer!!! Here is a card I made for the Make It Colourful Challenge which really has me longing for summer:



The challenge this week is to use warm or cold colors on our project. I chose the warm colors (red, brown, orange,yellow, yellowish green). My background images are digital images from Make It Crafty.  I used Peachy Tilda that is from Magnolia.



Unfortunately my photo of this card appears much lighter. In  person the colors are much warmer and brighter.

I hope you like my card and can leave me a comment. I love to read them! Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Ooo so lovely!! Amazing card! Beautiful colouring and it's just perfect with all those stamps and details =)

    Have a nice saturday!
    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Angela!
    This is utterly stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Your cards are fantastic!! my compliments;)
    greeting
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela,

    What a gorgeous peace of ArtWork! I love the way you colour your stamps and create a breathtaking card!

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful and the colors [to me] have come through just perfect...a gorgeous card, love it
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! What a lot of work!! But so totally worth it!! Thanks for sharing it with us, it's just gorgeous!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Angela ! Are some of the peaches layered to be like a 3D effect ? Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela.......I love the way you put all the stamps together to create a beautiful card. Your coloring is FAB. TFS
    Hugs from Indiana,
    Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Angela!! This is stunning!! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful scene you have created!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do I like this card? I love this card your work is at a level of brilliance! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOO SWEET and soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh my goodness girl LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete