Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tilda w/Spring Bundler

We are back with a Color Inspiration for you at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Cabio has chosen the colors green and orange.  Here is a photo of the colors:


Here is what I came up with:



I made a "welcome to the neighborhood" card. I used Magnolia's Tilda w/Spring Bundle and Magnolia's Sun.  I used my spellbinder dies to frame my cottage and added some gems.  My sentiment is computer generated.   

Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R20, E49, E47, E44, E42, Y000, Y11, Y21 Y23, YR23, YR24, G20, YG63, R27, R24, R22, W5, W3, W1, W00, C1, C00, YR18, YR16, YR02

Here are a few more pics:





Thank you for visiting me today! Have a great day and see you soon. hugs,

10 comments:

  1. lovely ,cute card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Stunning creation Angela!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING STUNNING work gf!!! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Agela, this is fantastic! Such a beautiful scene! Very pretty colors and love the sentiment and the big sun! Stunning creation!
    Have a wonderful day!
    hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Angela!! You so rocked the colors!! Beautiful scene and dimension! You rock GF!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela...don't know how I missed this gorgeous card earlier. I love the scene you created and you've colored it beautifully!!! TFS
    Hugs from Indiana,
    Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is amazing. Love the colour of her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya sweetie
    this card is just so pretty
    the coloring is amazingly gorgeous hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete