Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Magnolia Baby Favors

It's time for another inspiration challenge over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Here is our photo inspiration:


Isn't that just the sweetest nursery? So I was inspired by this photo to create some baby favors.




I made the baby rattle favor by using my spellbinder circle dies and attached the circles to a rectangular strip of paper.  I used Tim Holtz papers and embellished with Wild Orchid flowers. This adorable Magnolia image is called Sleeping Baby Tingla and you can find her at Magnolia.


I colored this image with the following copic colors: R85, R83, R81, RV11, RV10, E0000, E000, E00. I used some Diamond Stickles on the wings and added some flat back pearls, ribbon, and button from my stash.


I saw these sweet baby shoes favor in my recent issue of Paper Creations Magazine and thought they would be perfect for this challenge. They were easy to make and so fun! Aren't they cute!?

Well that's it for today, thanks for visiting me! Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Angela these are utterly amazing!
    I absolutely love everything about your stunning creations!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzer!! Angela, this set is just DARLING!! :) Love those little baby booites with your gorgeous colors and details!! Great job on the challenge hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, this is amazing. What a beautiful creation, I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest little set!! You do such amazing work!! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is soooo over the top cute!! Love your creations♥
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word GF you are sooo creative and talented...WOW WOW WOW I LOVE those baby shoes and your image is cute as can be!! ADORABLE sweetie, hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet and precious creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, hun! Love it all, I must dig out my shoe templates and make some again :o)
    HUgs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete