Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Special Collection - Tilda With Small Gift

Our challenge at Make It Colourful this week is to color our image with the light source coming from the top left.  I combined this challenge with today's C4C challenge which is to use flowers on our card.



I love this adorable image, she is so cute! I cut out Tilda and popped her up with pop dots to give the card a bit of dimension. I added some die cut clouds that I added some sparkly diamond stickles to.  This daffodil dell image is from MIC and works perfectly for creating a sweet spring scene. I can't wait for spring!


Details:
Images - Magnolia - Tilda With Small Package, Make It Crafty - Daffodil Dell
Papers - Nitwits, DCWV
Medium - Memento ink, Copics - E11, E00, E000, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, C5, C3, YG67, YG63, G21, G20, YR23, Y21, Y000, E35, E57, E55, E53, E51, B0000
Dies - Magnolia doohickey die, MFT cloud die
Miscellaneous, flowers, buttons, thread, pearls, doily, and diamond stickles - from my stash

Please visit Make It Colourful to join in our challenge. And if  you would like to play along with us at C4C, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C76.

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. You cant wait till spring, and I cant wait to colour like that....Gorgeous card.Love the dimension.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just love the way you have made the scene, I need that background lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait for spring either - Green grass, blue skies and daffodils- sounds like Heaven right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angela! This is just adorable!! I love this little Tilda and how cute is that scallop border!!!!!! Just awesome!! Thank you for the sweet comments you left for me on my blog!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card, your colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA Angela this is another stunning and GORGEOUS creations, I LOVE how you rocked this challenge with all these gorgeous flowers!!! The scene you gave Tilda is soooo darling and the added doilie, LOVE that...HMMMM might have to try that sometime and send peeps your way so they know where I got that AWESOME idea!!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend bff!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW....Angela, this card is a work of art!!!! Tilda is colored magnificently and what a beautiful scene you created to showcase this cutie!!!!! This is a perfect example of "think spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow this is spring tastic ! Loving the background ! Super Inspiration Thankyou Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CLUNK....did you heard that? It as my jaw hitting the floor. LOL! This is absolutely gorgeous!! The scene is colored beautifully and I'm luvin' all your extras! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow sweetie!! Your scenery is just amazing hun!! I love all the details you've put on this card!! She's so darn sweet!! :) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Angela this is so stunning!
    Such beautiful work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girly!! I know I left a comment for this gorgeous creation on your other blog but had to comment here as well. This is just stunning girl!! Your coloring rocks!! GORGEOUS as always!!

    I sure hope you are feeling better hun!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angela-This is so gorgeous xxxx
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful Angela and your gorgeous scene makes me want spring too :D. Your colouring is fabulous, I love the background scene and those pretty papers and design. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete