Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Baskets

It's the weekend! Yay! Today at Crazy 4 Challenges, our challenge is to use Hearts on our card/project.  Here is what I made for today:



I made these cute little heart baskets to hang on my daughters' bedroom doorknobs for Valentine's Day.  Do you think they'll like them?  I filled them with some Hershey's chocolate hearts.. yum!  I first got this idea from my friend Crystal's blog, mine isn't nearly as pretty as hers is though.


The image I used today is Tilda with Hanging Heart from Magnolia and I colored her with copics.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks in advance for any comment you may leave. I love to read them!  If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C74.  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Angala, that heart baskets are so cute!
    They are beautiful! have a great weekend :)
    hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous little boxes, do you have a link to tutorial?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter will love them Angela.What sweet little baskets-lovely.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    Angela they will adore them!
    They are so super gorgeous beautiful work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.. These are soooo cute Angela!! Love them♥
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Angela! you makes wonderful thinks!
    i love it! i am a new follower
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing you name alot on the challenges, congrats, these are beautiful and look full of yummy treats. I'm sure the girls will love them. Are these made from scratch or is the box premade and refined by you afterwards? hehe! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Angela! Where do you find the time to do such gorgeous work? Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete