Saturday, February 5, 2011

Will You Be My Valentine - So Special Collection

Good morning friends! Thanks for visiting me today. Whew! What a week I had. I didn't think I would get this post done in time. I have 2 kids home with me sick for the past couple days. My youngest fainted in the shower - nothing scarier than that! And now my oldest has a fever. Poor things are just miserable. :(  Hopefully, they will be back to normal soon. They have missed so much school already.

Anyways, thanks for letting me vent a bit. In between calls of "mom can you....", I managed to put this card together and little gift box. So this week at Crazy 4 Challenges, our challenge is to make a Valentine card!  Here's what I came up with:







The images I used today are "Will You Be My Valentine" and mini "Tilda With Many Hearts" all available at Magnolia Sweden. My sentiment can also be found at Magnolia.

Here are the details:

Stamps - Magnolia
Ink - Memento ink and copics (E00, E000, R20, E25, E29, E31, Y000, R85, R83, R81, RV10, E35, E33, YR23, Y23, Y21, C1, C00, R27, R24, R22)
Paper - CS - Papertrey Ink, DP - Magnolia
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Miscellaneous - beads, pearls, ribbon,
Supplies - Bozzcut die, spellbinder die, Martha Stewart punches, and Magnolia Doohickey die - Old Swedish Lace

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C73.  I hope you can join us this week. Thanks and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS my friend! LOVE the pearls and ribbon and lacey feel to both projects :) How DO you just put it together when you have so much going on? You are simply amazing!!!

    Saying a prayer for your little 'sickies.' Hope they feel better soon!

    Much love to you and your family ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful and sweet !
    Thinking of you and your family, take care
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,
    what a cute heart box :) I love that mini magnolia!! And your card is really amazing :)
    I hope your children are better soon!! Wish she get well ;)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela, this is such a beautiful card, I love the shape, color and image!
    And the box is gorgeous, beautifully made with those beads! You did a wonderful job!!!!!
    Big hugs, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I'm so sorry about your kiddos :(
    There is nothing worse (well, except for when they pass it on to you!)! I hope you keep clear of the bug!
    Now, onto this BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, WONDERFUL project of yours! Oh it is fantastic (sorry, that should be in bold but my pinkie finger is tired!)! Truly truly gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Angela this is sooooooo GORGEOUS! Where on earth do you come up with these FABULOUS ideas and designs girl!!! This is one stunning set!!! You amaze me gf!!! Big hugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and gift box are Stunning!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your Set ist sooo beautiful.. ♥♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete