Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tilda With Stuffed Bunny

Happy Saturday to you! Thanks for stopping by!  We have a new challenge for you today at Make It Colourful. Today we are to color backgrounds for our challenge.  Here is my card:



I did a simple background around my tree image.  I used B21 to outline around the outside of the tree and blended out with B000 and B0000 and my colorless blender to create a blue sky.  Following are the details:


Images: Tilda with Stuffed Bunny from Magnolia and Tree of Love digi image from Make It Crafty. The bunny is from the Tilda and her Bunny image also from Magnolia.
Papers: Crafty Secrets and Bazzill cardstock
Flowers: WOC
Tools: Spellbinder die, stickles, and pearls/ribbon from my stash
Copics: E11, E00, E000, R20, RV34, RV32, RV10, C5, C3, C1, C00, W3, W1, W00, E35, YR23, Y21, Y000, YG67, YG63, G21, G20, YG000, E59, E57, E55, E53, E51, B21, B000, B0000



Hope you can play along with us at Make It Colourful. Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning! I love the little sheep peaking around the corner of the tree too!! Super cute! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. angela this looks stunning.
    what great card you have made as always.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Angela, what a beautiful card!! I love the glitters in the tree :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details are amazing on this scene you have created!
    Your coloring always makes them so life like

    ReplyDelete
  5. a stunnig catrd love every detail off it GORGEOUS !!!!!

    greetz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Angela this is incredible!
    Such a gorgeous scene and beautifully coloured!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name is ericka from mexico city, im your follower, i like to visit my blog kika-kreativarte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visit your blog almost daily and I always love to see the new cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, so sweet.

    Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is so cute Angela !! I love scenery cards and you made it so gorgeous :))).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela,

    I have got to add to my Tilda collection! What cute scenes you create!!! :) And your bow is exquisite!!!!!!!! I love the multiple loops and it looks so cute to have the opposite corner wrapped!

    Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete