Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top O The Mornin To Ya

Time for another Magnolia-licious Challenge! The challenge for the next 2 weeks is to use the color green on your card in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Here's a photo inspiration with the color:


So pretty! So here's my card:


So glad I got the chance to finally use this sweet Tilda! I colored her with copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, YG67, YG63, G21, G20). I made the shamrocks using Spellbinder dies (heart shapes). My papers are from Basic Grey and Nitwits. Ribbon, button, sticker letters, and charm are from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for visiting and thanks in advance for any comments you  may leave - I really enjoy reading them. Take care and have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angela, love how you made the shamrock using hearts, beautiful ribbon and charm, amazing colouring as always, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea using your spellbinder hearts for the shamrock.Another cute Tilda.Beautiful card.Hope you're well.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and I am lifting your clover! Over the top with creativity and of course your awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what Angela I've noticed most people don't make St Patrick's Day Cards.. I do love yours and think it is very cute an most appropriate.. I would have made one but was under the weather (again). I love your little Irish girl and how your have her sitting on the ribbon... great card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is so lovely!! Thanks for the chance to win! I will post on my blog - www.deannescreativejuice.com

    ReplyDelete