Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tilda With Heart

Good morning everyone!  Today I want to share a birthday card I made using this adorable Tilda With Heart  image.


I used my favorite new papers from DCWV called Julianne. What a pretty paper pack! Love the warm colors and pretty prints. Also used some glittery gold ribbon on this card and a gold corner that I got from WOC. I used a Martha Stewart paper punch for the flower border around my image.

Here is a closeup:

The copic colors I used on this card are: YR24, YR23, Y23, Y11, Y000, E37, E35, E33, E31, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, E000, E57, E55, E53, E51

Hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks for visiting! Take care!

11 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used!!!!
    Hug,Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty, and I do too love the colors combo you used. TFS -- Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGG this is totally GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE the brown and gold Angela this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty and just matches perfect!

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card you have made beautiful,
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is gorgeous! the colours are beautiful - what a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so utterly and completely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wow she is coloured to perfection and stands right out off the page. I love your gold corner and ribbon. Stunning creation. Hope you have a great Easter. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that is one really, really nice card,
    totally love it,,
    Happy Easter to you, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there!
    What a great card and i really love the colors you've used! Also love the frame you've made with the flower punch!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete