Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Circus Tilda

Today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, we have a photo inspiration for you brought to you by my very talented teamie, Pat. Here is the our photo:


It's all about carnivals or fairs. Or maybe the colors red and purple. Or horses and carousels.. You can interpret this photo anyway you wish.  So I went with the carousel theme on this one and created this card:







I actually colored these images months ago but never got around to using them. I'm so glad to get the chance to use them for this challenge as it fits the theme perfectly.  I used the Carousel Horse and Circus Tilda that I picked up from Magnolia. I made a shadow box card using a template that I got from Splitcoaststampers.

Details:

Ink: Memento Ink, Distress Inks, Copics, Prismacolor pencils
Papers: Magnolia and Coordinations
Embellishments: WOC flowers and metal corners, misc. pearl swirls
Images: Magnolia

That's it for now.  See you next time!

9 comments:

  1. Hi wow these stamps are perfect together the horse with the glitter and pearls is stunning. Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, picture perfect, love the stamps and those horses came out fantastic. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW Angela you soooo rocked this challenge sweetie, I LOVE those added tickets and that horsie is just TOOO PERFECT!!!!! Amazing gf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely sweet. I love it so much. Colors are fabulous, your coloring is super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Angela,

    what an inspiration, this card is so beautiful!!! Gorgeous coloring and love the way you put the text on the tickets. Great idea.

    Big hugs,

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, I love the colors.
    Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... that is some awesome colouring! Love the card too & the spray of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful work. Superbly presented. I am full of admiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love this card i wanted that Tilda before but i have to her now :)lol

    ReplyDelete