Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tilda With Armful of Tulips

Good morning! We have a photo inspiration for you this week at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Here is the photo:


I struggled a bit to figure out what to make for this one, but I chose to go with the purple and yellow color scheme and made this card:



I have to say, I really love this combination of colors and I'm so glad I got to use this gorgeous Tilda. She has to be my favorite of this collection and the wheelbarrow goes perfectly with this image. This sentiment is also by Magnolia.

LOOK! I finished off the inside too!


Papers: DCWV Watercolor Bouquet
Inks: Memento ink and copics (V17, V15, V12, V0000, YG97, YG95, YG93, G21, G20,  C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E35, YR23, Y23, Y11, Y000, E39, E37, E33, E31, R20, E000, E00, E11)
Embellishments: flower punch,  stickles (diamond), yellow crocheted flower, metal flower charms, brads, ribbon, chipboard corner piece from Make It Crafty.

Hope you liked my project today. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. wooow very beautiful card!
    i love it!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzers!
    Angela this is absolutely stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so,so,so beautiful. I love your lovely card. The scene, the colors, everything on your card is absolutely stunning.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful i love the skin colors you used and the you coloring is awesome and your corner piece is so nice. thanks for sharing your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Angela,

    This is absolutely gorgeous. Phenomenal scene you created. So cute and adorable. Colouring fantastic. Love flowers beautifuly colored: so real. Really a fabulous creation.
    PS: Scene on header's blog is absolutely stunning.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete