Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tilda With Bike

Happy Saturday to you all!  It's almost June and SUMMER! Can't wait for the hot weather and spending some time with the kids outside in the pool and at the beach. We had ourselves a long and snowy winter here in CT this year.

Well, today at Make It Colourful our challenge is to color something yellow and purple.  So here is the card I prepared today:


I created this fun little scene using the Wonky House on Hill from Make It Crafty and also using several Magnolia images ie; Tilda With Bike, Tree, Little Birds, and Sun.    


Thanks so much for your visit and for always leaving me such sweet and positive comments on my cards. They mean the world to me! Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. OMG, Angela, love, love this gorgeous scene you created....that little bird is tooooo cute!!!!
    It also happens to be one of my favorite Tildas.
    Gorgeous coloring. This is a phenomenal creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally AMAZING scene Angela, OH MY GOOODNESS LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so cute. I just love that stamp you've used. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Angela, de background is amazing!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angela!!

    This is AMAZING! I might need that background. How cute is that house?!?! I love the scene you made. Your coloring is gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi wow what an amazing and very clever scene as if it's all meant to be together
    so bright and summery
    Always an inspiration
    Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Angela! What a wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic scene, Wonderful colouring, wow! I love this very much.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an original scène you created,!!!!!

    Lovely, greetz,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a stunning card! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely AMAZING! I love how you created your scene. Everything just looks so right, and your coloring is ufff great!

    I have candy at my blog to accessorize any project; check it out :)
    http://lajanette.blogspot.com/2011/05/shinny-bling-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww, she is soooo cute,,, i'll have to get me more Tildas ,, that one to totally great, lovely card...
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing,I just love this little Tilda. You've created a beautiful scene here! x

    ReplyDelete