Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Wedding Cake w/Bride Tilda

Hello there! I had so much fun making my last "cake" that I had to make another.  For today's Wedding /Shower Cake, I used Bride Tilda from Magnolia.  I used a purple and white color scheme today.


My boxes are by Melissa Frances and I got them from Love To Stamp. Aren't they fun? You can do so many things with these boxes.  I used my spellbinder dies to create most of the flowers on this project. I also added several flowers from WOC. The butterflies were punched out using my Martha Stewart punch and then I covered them with stickles. The pearls and beads were from my stash.

The copic colors I used for this project are: C00, C1, C3, BV13, BV11, BV0000, G21, G20, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000, E11, E00, E000, R20.

The Offical Magnolia Inspirations Challenge

So have you heard!?  The Magnolia Sweden Design Team have started a weekly challenge blog.  The design team has been split up into several groups and each week you will get to see a new group and their challenge cards/projects. The challenge blog is called The Official Magnolia Challenge blog or TOMIC. The first challenge will be on Monday 6th june with a secret prize coming directly from Magnolia!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EAg-URLwzbk/TeONVGTKj5I/AAAAAAAAIaE/nTG98y1dA2M/s1600/Magnolia+Challenge+Blog+header+start.png


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can leave a comment to let me know what you think of today's project. Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is so gorgeous
    perfect colors
    in one word, AMAZING
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's one gorgeous cake, great job... I totally agree with the "one word, AMAZING"
    all the best.. Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant, stunning, just gorgeous! :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela this is just so beautiful I just adore it and the colour and flowers are all so perfect. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cake and what a lot of flowers,it is realy beautiful.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Angela
    What a beautiful cake the colours and flowers are perfect.
    In one word AMAZING

    Greetings Anneke (Holland)

    ReplyDelete