Monday, June 13, 2011

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge - TOMIC Challenge #2

It's time for another challenge at TOMIC.  As I told you last time, the DT has been split up into several groups and I'm in Group 1, so I get to play today.  We have a color challenge for you this week and the colors are PINK, BROWN, and WHITE.  Here is my card:

I love making these stair step cards. There's lots of room to add all kinds of details and dimension to your scenes.  I've been wanting to use these cute Magnolia elf images for a long time and I decided this was the time to use them even if it isn't Christmas.  They are meant to be Christmas elves but I changed them to be garden gnomes and paired them up with Make It Crafty's Mushroom house.  These 2 images are:  Sitting Alva and Alva With Flower from the Jingle Jangle Collection 2008. I thought I had Alf also in my collection but apparently I do not   :(    he would have made a nice addition to this scene.  I also used Magnolia's Big Daisy (Jingle Jangle collection), Hugo the Snail (Sweet Rainbow collection),  Mushroom with Snail (Sweet Rainbow collection), and Small Snail (from Fairytale collection).






I used several Doohickey dies on this card also. They are:  Heart Swirl, Leaf and Swirl die, and the Fence doohickey die.

I used the following copics to color this scene: R85, R83, R81, RV11, RV10, W3, W1, W00, C9, C3, C1, C00, E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R20, E53, E51, E50, G99, YG97, YG95, YG93, G21, G20, E74, E71, E70, E35, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000 - I think that's everything.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today and thank you so much for any comments you may leave, they are always appreciated! Have a great day!



21 comments:

  1. OMG Angela, I'm in luv!!! This is an absolutely stunning project Hun. So luv everything about it, you're one talented lady! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is the best card I have seen in a long time!! This is brilliant!! So much detail and effort, amazing!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning creation!! so much wonderful detail and love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angela, this is the most beautiful card i have ever seen!! I am so jealous of your coloring, it's amazing beautiful. Everything is!!
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, so detailed and so pretty, this is one of the cards people just keep out for displays and keep finding new elements. Beautiful!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful, beautiful collouring and stamps.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Angela! I saw this when I added my card on Saturday and was gobsmacked. Its so gorgeous xxx Love the pink xxx
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Angela, I'm in love with this scene. Gorgeous. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Angela this is absolutely gorgeous and so intricate. I could look at it for hours. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!! angela, it's beautiful! totally my sorta thing! woooow!!! thanks for the inspiration need to try these step cards out! hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwww totally stunning!! What an inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Angela, Thank you for sharing this wonderful style of card. This is absolutely darling. The stamps are sooooo pretty, and all those wonderful papers and colors make the most divine card. Awesome work and fabulous insipiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Goodness Angela, the scene that you have created is so gorgeous!! I just love it!! Your coloring is so beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! Angela, this must be one of the most beautiful cards i have ever seen. It is definately among the top 10 list. I am so impressed by your colouring skills and the composition of he card is awesome. Love, love, love it!!! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angela, I said it and I said it again, I absolutely LOVE this creation, perfect coloring, what a scene!!
    hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, stunning ,out of this world ,fantastic i love it and your colouring is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. This is sooooooooo cute!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks you for your visit to my blog & your com
    your creation is so beuatiful
    i love it
    hugs from France
    Heli
    http://helicolors.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! this is truly gorgeous,such a work of art and just sooooo lovely-amazing colours/colouring too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful card!

    Many greetings Reni

    ReplyDelete
  21. I simply adore this card. It is so beautiful. Regards, Lene

    ReplyDelete