Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweetie Tilda and Rufus

It's time for another fun challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Our color challenge this week  is the color PINK!  Here is the card I prepared for today:



I used several Magnolia images for this card. They are:

Sweetie Tilda
Rufus the Dog
Little Birds
Bumble bee
Picnic Quilt
Tree

I also used the following doohickey dies:

Heart Swirl
Swirl Butterfly
Old Swedish Lace

I love this new paper pack that I got as part of my DT packet from Magnolia. This collection has lots of pinks and pretty summer prints. Really gorgeous!

I enjoyed putting this scene together and look forward to lots of outdoor picnics this summer with my family and dog ;). Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Another totally jaw-dropping card, Angela!!! I just love how you've masked the images together so perfectly to create this wonderful summer scene, stunningly beautiful!! Love the swirl and the flowers in the corner, such gorgeous details!

    AND WOW!!!! Your creations in thepost below is..... I can't find no words!!!! Angela, you are a scrapbooking star! :)

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Angela this is so utterly gorgeous!
    So love your sweet scene and beautiful colours!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, beautiful colours and flowers.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Angela another gorgeous card,i really admire your colouring and designs-just perfect
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete