Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sailor Edwin

It's time for another inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Here is our inspiration photo:


So I went with the sailor theme and colored up this Sailor Edwin image again from the Bon Voyage Collection.  Love this image:


I paired him up with this  sea background also from Magnolia. My papers are from Tim Holtz and I used these fun gears chipboard pieces from MIC. I added some fun embellishments from my stash including adding that webbed piece for texture that was originally used as wrapping in a box from something I ordered.

Copic colors used today are: E11, E00, E000, R20, B97, B95, B91, B000, BG000, E35, E33, E31, E30, C1, C00

Well that's it for today. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous attention to detail - love the webbing behind Ed and the fabulous hints of sparkle on the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!! lOVE all the special elements on this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card,
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible, every element is perfect for a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!
    Angela this is amazing!
    What a beautifully stunning creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, Your card is fabulous, your colouring is perfect along with all your gorgeous details. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Angela, fab colouring.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Angela! I adore your colouring, it makes me feel like summer by the sea and every element is so perfectly placed. Love how you used the packaging material, it's just right for a fishing net. Have a good week. Big hugs, Chris xxx oh and I would love to come and paint with you :D, shame about that big pond in the way LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful, so lovely darling!! Such an amazing work,I have not words to describe it!

    ReplyDelete