Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Magnolia-licious Challenge #17

Hello stamping friends! Our color challenge this week is red, white, and blue at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.


So I created this card for our challenge:



I had this wonderful flag stamp from Our Daily Bread and thought it would go perfectly with Magnolia's Tilda in Star Dress.  I also used Magnolia's Shooting Stars stamp in the background as my fireworks but I don't think you can see it too well as my flag covers most of it. These fun patriotic papers are from BoBunny and I got them at Love To Stamp. I also used a few patriotic stickers that I picked up at my local Michaels Arts and Crafts.

Copic colors used today are: B97, B95, B91, B000, Y000, E11, E00, E000, R27, R24, R22, R20, C1, C00

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG...Angela!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! This is without a doubt the most fantastic patriotic card I have seen to date!!!! What a magnificent card....love, love, love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ANgela,

    WOW! Awesome, this is a fabulous creation. I just LOVE it. The colours are so bright and beautiful.

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, What an awesome card, wow it is just stunning, brilliant and I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card is this!!.. Wonderfull colours and creation!
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful, and what a lovely Tilda.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Love the subject, the coloring, the details, WOW!! So glad that I got to see this one.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, beautiful collours, and Tilda is so sweet.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete