Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Magnolia-licious Summertime Bash Blog Hop

Hi there! Today I am participating in the Summer Fun Bash Blog Hop at Magnolia-licious.  If you've come from Barb's amazing blog, then you are in the right place. 

So, the design team and challenge blog design team have combined for this blog hop.  Please make sure you stop at each blog and comment and collect all the letters displayed on each team members blog and put the letters together to spell the sentence and send your answer to Suzanne sjdean0574@yahoo.com.  You have until July 31st to email your correct answer to Suzanne. The winner will be chosen randomly. The prize is 5 stamps from Magnolia-licious and a Summer Sand Bucket full of craft goodies. Fun right?

There is also a  huge contest/challenge going on so please visit the Magnolia-licious Highlights blog for the full details.  But to sum up there are 3 challenge categories for you to participate in. The themes for your project should be BEACH, BARBECUES/PICNICS, and/or FISHING.  Your entry should feature only Magnolia stamps and should be done and entered into the InLinkz by July 31st on the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog.  One random winner will win 2 Magnolia stamps of their choice from Magnolia-licious.

So the card I will feature today is for the Fishing the Day Away category. I was so excited to receive these 2 Tilda and Edwin fishing images. I think they are so CUTE!! I combined them with a few other Magnolia stamps. They are the Pelican and Ocean background both by Magnolia.



I love how this card turned out and that I was able to incorporate so many images together. These papers can be found at Love To Stamp and are by My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose. Aren't they gorgeous!? Love To Stamp carries so many beautiful papers and I picked up so many of them - they are reasonably priced too. My circle sentiment by Whimsy can also be found at Love To Stamp.
Thanks for stopping by! Oh and by the way, My letter is the letter: u. Your next stop on the hop is Patti-Jo's fabulous blog. I can't wait to see what she made!  Have fun hopping and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Angela, this is truly spectacular!
    What a fabulous scene you created for the fishing duo!!!!! Absolutely PHENOMENAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, this is a def. winner! Although poor Edwin is starting to look like he's wondering what he's doing there! Fintastic job! (sorry couldn't help myself, lol)
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute scene you've created and I love how all the elements come together! Where did you get the dock that Edwin is sitting on? *Hugs (P.S. Yes, I wish we all lived closer together... or at least free airfare would be the second best!)

    ReplyDelete