Monday, July 18, 2011

TOMIC #7

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer? It's been fun having the kids home with me but I find myself with so little time to color while they are home. They are certainly keeping me busy with outings and playdates and some fun little projects. My oldest daughter, Elena, has got it in her head to redecorate her room. So, we've gone from purple peace signs to blue and white Nautical / beach themes (hmm.. I wonder if we'll be redecorating again for the winter).

So we've been scouring the shops for all things beachy and nautical.  Luckily we stopped in at our local Christmas Tree Store and wouldn't you know it, they had all things nautical and my daughter shopped till she dropped! ;)  We found this cute sailboat candle holder that she just fell in love with.  When I saw it, the wheels in my head started turning and I remembered that our next theme at TOMIC is NAUTICAL and wouldn't it be fun to have Tilda and Edwin hanging off the side of the boat.  So instead of a card, this is what I made for this weeks TOMIC challenge:






Poor Edwin has gotten into a bit of trouble and there's hero Tilda saving him! LOL!  I cut out my letters with my Cricut machine with the Plaintin Schoolbook cartridge. I LUV MY CRICUT!

So the images I used today are:

Dangling Sea Edwin - Bon Voyage Collection
Tilda on Rope Ladder - Bon Voyage Collection
Sailor Tilda - Summer & Sea Collection

Copic colors used today are: C3, C1, C00, E11, E00, E000, R20, B97, B95, B91, B000, B0000, E35, E33, E31

Well, thanks for dropping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project for today and will visit again soon! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. WOW...This is a work of art...I LOVE it sooo much, what a brilliant idea and they all look so wonderful....Angela I think it's amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, you never fail to amaze me with your wonderful work, you are my greatest source of inspiration, exceptional work
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing... such creativity. Wow! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is beautiful, beautiful colloring.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. AND OMG.... made me laugh.. so cute!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Angela, that is just soooooooo original and cute. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful! It's a perfect -Magnolia- boat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE, LOVE this Angela! I have never seen anything more adorable than this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers!! This is so creative and so cute! It's perfect!! Very, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete