Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Magnolia Halloween Card

Today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, we have a photo inspiration for you.  Here is the spoooky photo:


And here is my interpretation of the photo:


Today, I have used Tilda with Spiderweb that I got from Magnolia a few years ago and paired her up with a MIC background.  I also used some doohickey dies also from Magnolia. I used Basic Grey papers and the black tinsel ribbon I got last year from Walmart (I think).

This was a fun card to put together. I hope you like it  and can let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. a gorgeous and perfect halloween card angela.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! A perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh....love, love your Halloween card!!!! Beautiful coloring and spectacular details!!!
    Super cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the black tinsel.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow spooky gorgeous card!!!! Wow the colors are beautiful!!!!!! Excellent job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely!!!
    I adore your colouring :D
    And the details and colours are just great.
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete