Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sitting Witch Tilda

It's time for another Magnolia-licious Challenge. We have a color challenge for you today and the colors are orange, brown, and teal.  Today I made a candy bucket tabletop decoration:


Unfortunately, the teal color I used didn't photograph quite as "teal" colored as I hoped.  I used Sitting Witch Tilda  by Magnolia.  I also used a couple images from Whimsy stamps which I thought worked well in this project.

Copic colors used today are:  E99, E97, E95, E39, E35, E33, E31, E57, E55, E53, E51, C1, C00, Y000

It sure was fun picking out the brown and orange M&Ms to fill this bucket LOL! I'm stuffed! ;) As for the bucket, I can't quite remember where I got it from but it can only be from Michael's or Joanne Fabrics.
I hope you like my little project today. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Angela, Wow this is spooktacular, fabulously creative. Your colouring is amazing and I love love love the orange feather trim. Hugs Jodie from Oz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, you always surprise me, this is really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha re the m&ms, I could have helped you out with that you know :D. Anyway, an absolutely gorgeous and inventive creative sweetie, I love it and little witch Tilda is so cute. I also love your colouring, WOW and the feather trim is is gorgeous. Hope you're well and speak soon. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation is this, Tilda, the coloring, the candy everyting is perfect.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGGG I LOVE this, I am such a sucker for Halloween and this is over the top fun!!! Totally LOVE this sweetie!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I love that feather trim.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!
    Angela this is stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela, a long time ago but i am still there. I try to comment on your las project but i think something went wrong. But i love, love all the project you have made lately. As always your colorchoice is great and your coloring is awesome.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angela,
    First of all i love your blog,. and I adore your halloween creation!
    I follow from now.
    Love Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Angela this is really gorgeous,so much lovely detail and your colours/colouring is perfect-just love it!!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angela, I just received my Sitting Witch Tilda stamp today and was surfin' to find "colored" examples of the image before I sat down to "play." All I can say is OMG! Not only have you done a fab job of "coloring," your creativity blows my mind!! Thanks too for listing the color markers you used. All will be a great help to me.
    Wishing you a beeee-witchin' Halloween.
    Hugs,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete