Monday, September 12, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 15

Our challenge today at TOMIC is coordinating with this month's issue of Magnolia Ink which has a chocolate theme.  So here is my creation for today:



I used that sweet cupcake template that Lillemor created and was in the Magnolia Ink chocolate issue. I love this little basket and it was so easy to make. Wouldn't it be cute for little party favors for your child's birthday?

This adorable Tilda is Oops Tilda from the "A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection."   I also used the butterfly and swirl doohickey dies from Magnolia to accent this project and my papers are digital papers from Nitwits. That fun pink fringe that I used to mimick frosting is from Love To Stamp - love that stuff!

For my BLOG CANDY, please visit HERE.

If you haven't picked up this month's Magnolia Ink issue, you definately need to get this Chocolate issue - it is positively YUMMY! ;) Have a great week!


10 comments:

  1. Definitely yummy Angela. Love it. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation with the lovely Tilda,
    al thinks are so beautiful.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my Angela!! This is really amazing!! Love the cute cupcake bag :) So sweet!! Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is just stunning, what a wonderful idea to for a childs Birthday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela! Once again, you created a fabulous work of art........wonderful gift idea! Love all the exquisite details and the adorable Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, love the cupcake!! Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOWEEEE Angela you are AMAZING GF!!! LOVE LOVE this cupcake and all your deets look GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela, OMG your basket is gorgeous, I love your beautiful embellies and Tilda is coloured perfectly. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card. Wonderfully done. Stamp is beautifully painted.
    Yours sincerely Dobra.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Angela! I love your basket, your beautiful colouring and wonderful details. I must try the template, it's such a great design I agree. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete