Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Fun

Happy Fall Y'all! That's what this inspiration photo says to me:


What do you think of our photo inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog this week? Doesn't it scream fall to you? The leaves here where I live are just beginning to change color now and it looks like the colors will be beautiful this year.  Here is the card I made for today's challenge:


My stair step card today is choc-ful of images that I picked up from Magnolia-licious.  Here is the list of stamps used:

Tilda in Autumn Leaves
Is This Your Egg? - Edwin
Scarecrow Tilda
Row of Trees - stamped out 3 times and cut out

I also got this house from Magnolia-licious but it doesn't seem to be in stock at the moment (I believe it's an Alota Rubberstamps stamp).  The fence / pumpkins is from MIC - Eerie Scene Digi Stamp. 



If you want to play along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, just create your fall card and upload it to Mr. Linky over at the Challenge blog.  You could be the winner of a gift certificate to Magnolia-licious and pick up some of those sweet new Christmas Maggies!  See you there!

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Awesome scene. I love the letter candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Просто потрясающе!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful angela i love jam packed step cards , gorgeous colouring as always that sweet little house is perfect with the maggies i have it somewhere must dig it out !!
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela! And WOW!! Your project is amazing! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love the scene!:))
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Angela, what a beautiful depiction of fall.....absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!! It shows so much creativity! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela,

    This is so beautiful. The card has beautiful colours and I love the way you created it.

    Many hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Angela this is gorgeous, beautiful image, coloring, and details, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Angela. This is awesome! So beautifull.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your kind comment. Your creations are magical and this is no exception!!!! I went through your blog so many times as your creations are truly spectacular!!!!!You really are one talented lady!!!! Wow excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Angela, this is a splendid creation! What a wonderful "scene" you created with all these images, and all so beautifully colored! Wow! I can see all the love that went into this. I hope you placed it on your mantel! It really is incredible!
    Big Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous. Such a gorgeous scene and so well colored. Really beautiful work Angela.
    I so adore your heading on your blog. I wish I could do something like that and make it look as lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous fall card Angela, I love all the elements and your fabulous colouring.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Angela this is such a fabulous scene! The perfect combination of stamps and such amazing colouring, it's the perfect autumn card. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angela, wow, wow, wow, your work is so stunning. I could sit and look at it all day. A fabulous combo of images to create this amazing scene and coloured so beautifully, a true work of art and should be framed. Hugs Jodie from Oz :)

    ReplyDelete