Friday, October 14, 2011

Homespun Tilda

Hello everyone! Today at Make It Colourful our challenge for the next two weeks is to color snow. Zoe has just released some more Winter/Holiday themed scenic images. These images are just gorgeous and will combine beautifully with so many other stamp lines.  Today I combined Gift Way with this sweet Magnolia.



 Homespun Tilda is from the 2007 Magnolia's Winter/Christmas line. I love all the new images Magnolia has coming out but I do like to revisit these sweet whimsical old fashioned Tildas too.   If you have any, you should pull them out - I bet you'll fall in love with them again like I did.

So the colors I used to color my snow with are C1, C00, BG0000. Mainly, those colors were used in the shadows. I think I will try using a slightly darker shade of gray and blue as the color seems to fade a bit when you photograph it.
Well thanks for visiting today and I hope you will join us at Make It Colourful for this challenge. Remember ** our challenges now run for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to join us. See you there!

11 comments:

  1. Angela....THIS IS G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!OMG, I love this Tilda...she is one of the first Tildas I purchased! You colored and showcased this cutie MAGNIFICENTLY!!! lOVE, LOVE, this work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning angela love love love that tilda so nice to see an oldie get a go !! i love my oldies glad to see you do too !! fab background works so well with her and the pink and green is a goegeous chrissy combo
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip, this is absolutely beautiful Angela. Just love your card. So many wonderful things to look at. Who does your header? I dream of having one like this. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Angela!

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Angela, that just works perfectly. It is as if the two are made for each other. Love your colouring too! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your card is just soooo gorgeous! And your colouring of the sweetest Tilda is amazing!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo beautifull Angela !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Angela. Sweet colours...sweet Tilda. A very nice Christmas card.

    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet Angela!! I just love your coloring!! It rocks as always!! Perfect choice of dp, and details!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness your colouring is off the scale Angela, it's so beautiful! I agree, I love the older Magnolias too and especially from the winter collections. A gorgeous background to go with her too. Such a fabulous job. Hope you're well and have a great week. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela, OMG you are a total star, the Christmas Scene and your colouring is amazing. I too love the older Maggies. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

    ReplyDelete