Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Swimming Tilda

It's time for another challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Our challenge this week is to use the colors green, blue, white/clear on our project. Here is my card:


This is Swimming Tilda and I've had her colored for awhile and couldn't wait to use it. The colors worked well for this challenge.  I first got this idea from Paola's awesome blog HERE.   I used a flower soft diplay globe and added some Robin's Nest baubles to simulate air bubbles and turned the card into a shaker card. The seaweed is from Make It Crafty - chipboard cutouts.  The flowers and ribbon were in my DT package from Magnolia.  These papers worked perfectly here and I got them from Love to Stamp  and are by Pink Paislee (Hometown Summer) and Jillibean Soup (Spotted Owl) paper packs.



I hope you can join us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, you could be the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate. Please visit the challenge blog to see all the other fabulous creations from my talented teammies! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. What a great card,
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooaaaaauuuuuw this is so beautiful!
    I love love love it!!!!!!!
    Hugs, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Angela, a superb shaker card and such a great idea to use the Robins Nest Baubles for the bubbles! I love your colouring, such beautiful shading as always. Hope you're well. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....this is so realistic, I'm expecting her to swim off the card!!!!! What an incredible idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something different. Really beautiful Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Angela what a gorgeous shaker card, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete