Friday, November 25, 2011

Make It Colourful Challenge

Good morning everyone! Todays challenge at MIC is to color something white.  I created this card for today's challenge:



I love these MIC background scenes. They go so well with the Magnolia images (especially with my favorite Santa image). This winter scene is called Little Village Scene and can be found HERE and so can those fun chipboard snowflakes.


So I used a few different combinations of copic colors to color various white items on this card.  For my Santa, I chose to use the W's (more specifically they are W3, W1, W00) to color Santa's beard, socks, and fur trim.  For the picket fence I chose the C's (more specifically they are C5, C3, C1, C00). For the snow I again used the C's but also used B000 to change it up. I like this combination best.

Sadly, this will be my last post for MIC. I've decided to step down from the design team due to time constraints and being so busy in my life right now. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this amazing team. My coloring has improved SO much since joining them and I learned so much from Zoe and my other fellow DT mates. Thanks Zoe!! I'll miss you gals!! :'(

Well, that's it for today. I'm off to Christmas shop! Have a great weekend!



7 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, a gorgeous scene & yes MIC images & Magnolias go so well together. I have also combined some on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous scene you created for this awesome Santa! He can come to my house any time....LOL!!! Your work is always spectacular and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Angela! Best wishes on your next adventure!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Angela, this is a wonderful scene and your colouring is magnificent! I don't know how you get your copic colouring so smooth, it's amazing!! When we have the 'session' bring your copics :D, they're magic in your hands Sweetie. I'm sorry to see you stepped down from the MIC team but I know how busy life can be and it's great that you enjoyed your time so much, Zoe is a wonderful girl. Big hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Angela. Those stamps go so well together.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!
    Angela this is so incredible!
    Stunning creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela what a spectacular card!!!!! Your coloring is stunning!!!! Love the winter scene and as always a pleasure to view your creations!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete