Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Eve in Edwin's Town

Christmas is just around the corner and there is so much excitement in my house for the big day.  Children make the holiday so much happier, I can't even remember what it was like before they came along. I only have 1 more present left to wrap and 1 cake to bake and I am all set and ready for Sunday. I hope you are taking time to enjoy the season and not too stressed getting ready for it.  I think sometimes we put so much pressure on ourselves to shop and prepare and stressing ourselves out instead of just enjoying this happy time of year and being thankful for all the blessings we have in our lives.

Anyways, I'd like to share with you a side-step card I made using Edwin's Town, Tilda with Lantern, and Edwin on Christmas Eve.


I also used the fence Doohickey die and the Memory Box Frosty Border die . My image was colored with copics and I also used colored pencils for shading and highlighting.  I used some gold pearls to embellish the snowflakes and around my Edwin image.

That's it for me today. I hope you liked my card! :) I am working on another card that I'll try to post before Christmas but if I don't,  I'd like to wish everyone who visits me here at my blog a very healthy and happy Christmas and I'd like to thank you all who take the time to leave me lovely comments. I love and appreciate all of you!

Well I'm off to my kids' school (I am room parent for the 8th grade class) and help them set up for their Christmas party! Take care xo.


8 comments:

  1. <3 gorgeous >3 LOVE it
    Have a Very Merry Christmas xxx
    Big Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,

    sorry it's been such a while, what a beautiful scenery you've created, your coloring is amazing as ever.

    I wish you and your family happy holidays and a 2012 filled with luck, health and creativity!

    Big Belgian hugs my friend,

    Lins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......this is absolutely FANTASTIC, your colouring always blows me away hun.

    I just want to say hope you & your family have a super magical christmas & all the very best for the new year ahead. May all your dreams come true hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the snow swirl. Wishing you and your a Magical Christmas,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful card Angela.
    Nice hollidays and a merry christmas.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, I just love that card, what a stunner! great colouring and a lovely little scene, and that Memory Box frosty border die is to die for (pun intended LOL!). Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy Newyear, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute Angela. Merry Christmas!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete