Monday, December 5, 2011

TOMIC - Challenge 27

Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend!? Christmas is in the air and today at TOMIC our challenge is to make a shaker card.  So I made a card in the shape of a snowglobe. 



The top part is the shaker part of my card.   I wanted to create a nighttime scene so I could use my Santa and Reindeer sillouette against the moon. Can you see it? I used the polar white flowersoft as my snow so when you shake my card it looks like snow falling.



Details:

Papers: Magnolia
Stamps: Tilda with Cross Stitch Heart, Stone Wall, bird, and moon all by Magnolia
Misc.: snowflake ribbon, spellbinder die, flowersoft, copics for coloring

Thanks for visiting me today! I hope you liked my card today and can let me know what you think. See you next time!

8 comments:

  1. What a AMAZING creation Angela!
    hugs, mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is breathtaking and I am speechless!!!!!! You not only have talent but also a great designer. I have never seen anything like this!!!!!! Angela this is a masterpiece!!!!!1 WOWWWWW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, oh my goodness...what a magnificent work of art you created here!!!! Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great and beautiful creativ work Angela. Perfect done!

    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautifull.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, You are amazing! This work of art is stunning!!
    I want to make one!!
    Did you have a template for the snowglobe card or make your own.
    Also, what is the circle of snowflakes aroung the globe-the ribbon? A die?
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    Thanks for sharing this! Can you tell I love it!!
    Cheryl drowley6@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Angela this is gorgeous, such a lovely card.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!!Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete