Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are your ready for some FOOTBALL?

Hello stamping friends! Are you ready for the superbowl this weekend? My husband and kids are big fans of football, especially the Patriots who are playing this weekend.  So I made a fun card for them.


I used this adorable Cheerleader Tilda from Magnolia. I actually colored her quite some time ago and when I pulled her out I was happy to see she was colored in Patriots colors.  I also used Magnolia's Doohickey die - Starlight Lace and used the stars that were punched out from this die to embellish my card.

I hope you like my card today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. This definitely has the aww factor!! Even if it's pro-Patriots ;) Gorgeously colored and fabulous banner! The star punching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love this!! LOTS!!! Even if I am a Steeler fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Lovely colours. This is a card that makes me happy. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so lovely this beautiful card.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely. Tilda is cute as a cheerleader.myour colouring is wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een schitterende mooie kaart. Super.!!! Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! Love it!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela this is just perfect and just love the banner and design! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete