Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home


I'm back today with a photo inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  I hope you will play along with our challenge! Here is our inspirational photo brought to you by our lovely host for this month,  Cabio:



And my interpretation of the photo:



I think this Tilda is sooooo cute and I LOVE this new house background. So cozy! Here are the details:

Stamps: Tilda in Love Laced Shoes and Welcome to a Lovely Home from the new Sweet Crazy Love  Collection, and Little Birds and Home Sweet Home sentiment -- all by Magnolia
Papers: Magnolia
Tools: Magnolia Doohickey swirl die, Spellbinder dies (circle and heart)
Embellishments: pearls, heart pearl, WOC flowers, and Kaisercraft flower from Love to Stamp

Here are a couple close-up photos:




Well that's it from me today! Have a great day and be back soon! xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Angela, this is magical! What a magnificent scene you created for this beautiful Tilda! It is breathtaking.....a spectacular work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wauwie!!!! This is gorgeous!!! Love this card with beautiful colors!
    Hugs,Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! I love your colouring ! I will stay a little longer here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, this is to die for, drop dead gorgeous... and as my friend Christina says PURELY MAGICAL. I love it. Tilda is just soooo lovely, beautifully colored. and this background just pure beauty, your card is just delightful!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Angela, this is so adorable. I may have to invest in this darling Tilda.
    I love how you colored her and the background is gorgeous.I may have to invest in that little cottage as well. I love the cottage colored in pink.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Angela, love the background and Tilda with her shoulders all scrunched up...so cute...very pretty card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the way you colored her hair! Have a nice day,Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I really admire your colouring Angela! I specially like the way you colour Tildas hair, so beatiful! A pretty card theat spreads hapinnes in blogland!!!
    Hugs and thanks for sharing.
    Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest Angela!! Love the scene!! So creative and of course your coloring is over the top!! Especially love her hair!! Gorgeous my friend!! Hope we can chat soon. Miss you!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Angela......... Love this card!! Beautiful coloring dear.. The details are wonderful as always.. I would love to spend a day card making with you and having a cuppa tea or maybe a diet Coke.
    hugs...........

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just can say "WOW". It's amazing how you colour your cards. It's stunning. I LOVE your cute cards and the kind you create little scenes.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, very sweet card, Angela! Love the beautiful layout and decoration.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work Angela, I love the background image and the colours you have used.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Angela and I love your colouring as always and forever :). The background image looks superb, I adore how you coloured that too and all the wonderful details, such a great interpretation of the photo. Hope you're well, hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete