Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TOMIC - Wild Tilda (grrr....)

Howdy friends! Our challenge this week at TOMIC is to use  monochromatic pinks on your card/project AND a bow.  I couldn't wait to make something with this cutie:



I made this valentine card using Wild Tilda. Isn't she adorable!? I made an easel card using my heart spellbinder dies. My sentiment is computer generated. I've gotten alot of use out of the pink fringe paper/ribbon that I used to trim my card (I got it from Love To Stamp). I also used the heart swirl doohickey die and my flowers are from WOC. Copic colors I used on this image are: E000, E00, R20, RV69, R85, R83, R81, RV10, RV000, E35, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y000.

This image would be fun to use on Halloween cards too. Love her! Well that's all for now. Have a great day.

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card Angela
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS.....BREATHTAKING....loving this amazing work of art, Angela! Totally spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! The colors are so beautiful! Your coloring is amazing. Fantastic!
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweetie thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that colouring Stunning
    And also the easelcard a real beauty !!


    Greetz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh wow Angela! Your valentine card is the cutest!! Wild Tilda looks amazing in pink:)
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela,

    I love your card, Tilda in pink, GREAT! The colours are so bright and your design is lovely!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple stunning card. Really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angela, this is so cute. I love it done in pink. Gorgeous coloring and lovely design.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word Angela this is just se magical and loving the pinks just perfect! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWWW this is totally ADORABLE Angela, OMG SOOOOOO SWEET!!!! WOOOWEE I LOVE your header too :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful Angela and I agree she's such a cutie! I love the pink tiger suit, such a great idea and your card shape and the edging is so pretty. Hope you're well and have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog :) I could not find your email so....

    Hello.

    My name is Bryndís and I just started a new blog where I collect together links of blogs I like.
    I have for few years added blogs to my favorites and I wanted to add them all to one place and share with others how great they are.
    I just added your blog and I wanted to let you know. If you don't want me to share your blog I will take it out again.
    I would also be very happy if you would share my blog so other will find it. Here is the adress:

    http://thepapercrafters.blogspot.com/

    I hope you have a great day :)

    Bryndís
    http://kortogkrusidullur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how pretty Angela!! I love Tilda!! I love howyou made it shaped in a heart!!
    This is STUNNING!! I love pink!! HUGS!!!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete