Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Are My Heart

Wow has it been really that long since I posted here?  I've been so busy making things behind the scenes that I can't post here, so I thank you for sticking with me and visiting my blog.

Well, today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, our color challenge is to use the colors pink, white, and red. I made a free standing pop-up card today, directions can be found at Splitcoaststampers.



Here are the details:

Images: Tilda With Cozy Heart, You Are My Heart Sentiment, Snail, and Little Birds
Dies: Spellbinder dies and fence Doohickey die, heart swirl, leaf and swirl
Inks: Copics, ranger walnut stain, and memento tuxedo black
Tools: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, hearts and pearls from Michael's, ribbon from Joanne's, bakers twine, and flowers from WOC


Just a short post from me today. Thanks and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. That is so beautifull Angela.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation Angela!
    i love it
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightfully enchanting, Angela! As always, this is a great display of your amazing creativity! Beautiful job coloring and showcasing this lovely Tilda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation Angela, so beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela this is really stunning!!!!Oh how I wish I could make cards like this!!!! Your design is amazing and I love love the colors!!!! So many little details !!!!! Spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete