Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Think Spring

Think Spring!  I am so ready for Spring!  Today I made a picture frame using several Magnolia Stamps.

I had fun making this picture frame scene. I created my picture frame using Spellbinder Grand Rectangles.  All my stamps are by Magnolia and they are:  Tilda with Heart Chain, Tilda with Hellebores, Tilda as a Star, Magnolia tree, Little Birds,  House, Sun, and Fence. I also used the Magnolia Grass Doohickey die for my scene.

Here is a close up photo:


The pink cardstock is by Core'dinations and I also used the pretty pink checked  paper by Magnolia from the Sweet Rainbow collection. Love the quality and thickness to these Magnolia papers. The Spring letters were cut out with my Cricut.  My images were colored with copics as always and prisma colored pencils.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and for any comment you may leave. I love reading them and thank you always for your kind comments. Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so beautiful! Gorgeous design! Love Spring!

    hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifull card Angela !! I love your gorgeous scene !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moley Angela, another Magnolia Masterpiece - its awesome!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the magnolia-tree! The fuchsia framework ensures that the image pops! A real fairy tale become your card! Love It a lot!
    Hugs, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so gorgeous Angela, love all the images and the way you color them, superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!
    You did a great job and I'm pretty sure spring is coming tomorrow - and today in may heart because of your great card/frame :o)
    Makes me smile all over my face, thanks!
    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Angela this is just awesome what a fabulous scene and so many beautiful images in such gorgeous colours! Thanks for sharing its just "Stunning" Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous!! i love the colours you use and how you use them! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Angela, what a pretty little scene, just love this card. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, WOW, WOW.....Angela, this is sooooooooo stunning! A beautiful spring scene!!! Love all those magnificently colored Magnolia images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Think spring......I'm in spring now Angela :D and WOW to your beautiful scene, you're the master of scenes and this one is no exception. Your colouring is fantastic with all the gorgeous spring shades you've used and your wonderful shading. Love everything about it!

    Re your question, yes, I painted the wall and garden scene :).

    Have a good week sweetie.
    Big hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Angela this is truly a work of art!
    Stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww Angela this is sooooo awesome, love every detail!!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete