Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tilda with Flower Pot


Happy Valentines Day everyone!  It's time for another color challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  No pinks or reds today! Today our colors for this week are blue and brown.  Here's an example:

I had such a hard time limiting myself to 2 colors with this scene. But I think I did it even though there are hints of green/yellow and white. Here is the card I made:


I love this potting shed from Alota Rubberstamps and thought it worked well with this Tilda. This is Tilda with Flower Pot from the Butterfly Dreams collection by Magnolia. I cut out extra flower pots from the potting shed image and cut out some extra flowers from the Tilda image to create my little flower pot scene.

I love these Prima papers I used today called Madeline. The colors and patterns are so pretty and I've horded them too long so I had to use them today. I used various flowers some from Magnolia and some from Little Darlings. My sentiment is by Whimsy - love love this Spring sentiments stamp called Spring Letter Seals. I got this set at Little Darlings Rubberstamps.

Well that's it from me today! Thanks for spending some time with me on my blog and hope you will come back soon! Thanks for all your comments - I love to read them soooo much and your sweet comments mean the world to me. Have a great day and don't forget to play along with our challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.

11 comments:

  1. SPECTACULAR Angela!!!!! The coloring and the scene are magical!!!!! Wow How I wish I could color like you!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's FABULOUS angela.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Angela this is so stunning!
    Beautiful work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love this the images are just superb together and the colours are just awesome! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless. Your card is just great - as allways -
    The colours you used are beautiful and I love this little Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it! im in awe of your work,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Oh this is truly gorgeous Angela, Tilda is really sweet and the colours are lovely together.
    Perfect little scene :)
    Hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards just blow me away !!! Everything is so perfect from your wonderful coloring to every little detail. That potting shed is amazing with all the shading & those little pots of flowers. Oh my what a wonderful creation.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! Your coloring is amazing too! Wonderful card!
    Found your blog while searching for this cute Magnolia Rubber stamp and I'm really happy about that and became a new follower :o)
    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is incredibly gorgeous, Angela! I love the scene you created here, but most of all, your coloring is just over-the-top beautiful! I love this Tilda with her pot of flowers and should bring her back for spring/summer! Gorgeous card!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS dear Angela :-)
    your colouring of the wood is amazing!
    i do have to practice a lot.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete