Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TOMIC #38 - Edwin's Birthday Challenge

Hi Everyone!  We have a special challenge for you today at TOMIC, our theme is Edwin's birthday and we have a sketch for you to follow. Here is the sketch:

You must use an Edwin stamp with this challenge. So here is my card using 2 of my favorite winter Edwins:



Close-up:



Today I used Edwin skiing and Edwin sledding (I'm not sure if these are their proper names) but I picked them up from Magnolia-licious. I also used a Magnolia Doohickey die (trees) and the pine tree border die is from Memory Box. My sentiments are from Whimsy.



I hope you liked my project today. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweeety, hugs from a cold and snoowy holland Jannyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow angela another gorgeous card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Angela!!!!! Your Edwins are perfect, colored magnificently.
    Perfect papers and details! Absolutely extraordinary work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always Angela! And Happy Birthday wishes to Edwin.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Angela this is soooooooo cute....HEHEHEHE Edwin looks darling for winter!!! GORGEOUSNESS GF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela this is simply perfect what beautiful coloured images and such a fab design! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!! such great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Edwin birthday card, Angela! He looks like he's having a lot of fun! Love your burlap bow, too! Wonderful, fun card!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete