Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOMIC - Happy Birthday Tilda

Hi Everyone! Today I'm back with a Happy Birthday Tilda Challenge at TOMIC.  We must include a Birthday sentiment on our card and follow the following sketch:


It should also be a girly girl card or very femine.  So here is the card I came up with:



This lovely Tilda is called Tilda Loves Flowers from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection. Isn't she gorgeous, I colored her with copics and touches of prisma pencils. 

I hope you'll join us on this special Birthday Challenge at TOMIC.  You could win an amazing prize from Magnolia.  Well that's it from me today.  See you next time!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angela.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, Angela!! And of course, your coloring is fantastic ;-) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angela this is so very stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, I always admire your coloring techniques and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty, beautiful coloring hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela,

    This is a gorgeous creation, I think Tilda is very glad with this sweetie! Love your coloring!

    Big hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Angela such refreshing colours and Tilda of course is gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete