Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bottle decoration

Oooo I really struggled with this next challenge at TOMIC. We were challenged to make a bottle decoration.  I just couldn't think which Magnolia would be appropriate for this task so I made a tag and used this adorable Tilda from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection, this is Tilda with Peony Tails.


Here's a closeup of the tag:


We also have to add at least 2 butterflies to our creation for this challenge. I added 3 butterflies punched out with my Martha Stewart paper punch.  I used 2 spellbinder dies combined to create this tag. Then I embossed the top part of the tag.

That's all for now folks! Thanks for taking a look at my bottle decoration today and I hope you will play along with our challenge at TOMIC! Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. I think anything you did Angela would turn out beautiful. Enjoy the wine!
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow what a beautiful bottle tag angela!! So lovely :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete