Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Treat Basket

We have a photo inspiration challenge for you at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog today.  Here is the photo:


Yum!! What  a pretty cake! I saw this cute basket on splitcoaststampers and decided to try to make one myself.

I used 2 sweet Magnolia images for this project. They are: Tilda Holding Egg Basket and Mini Tilda With Straw Hat. These mini images are the perfect size to use with the folded Doohickey tag dies. I used the Heart Folded Doohickey die by Magnolia.




Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with our challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, Angela, this is exquisite! What a phenomenal Easter basket....beautifully colored Tilda and a fabulous tag with a mini Tilda!
    Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwwwww super wat leuk gemaakt. Groetjes Marga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    This is GORGEOUS, you could sent it to me together with the beautiful cake!

    Big hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete