Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sleeping Baby Tingla Votive holder

Time for another color challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  I've challenged the team to pick any 3 colors of the rainbow:


Here is my creation today using yellow, purple and blue primarily:


 I saw this really  cute votive candle holder template on Stempeleinmaleins and wanted to try to make one.  I thought it would be fun as a little present or decoration for a baby room.  Instead of a real candle, I've used one of those little battery operated votive candles.  These come in handy and I bought a bunch of them. Love this template, I think I'll make one for my daughter's room too.

Here is a close up photo:


I've used Sleeping Baby Tingla from the Cozy Family Autumn Collection and Sweet Moon from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection.  These lovely papers are by Magnolia also and from the Sweet Rainbow Collection.

Other supplies used: Spellinder stars die, stickes, walnut distress ink, heart crystal hanging from the moon and a button and brad from my stash, and I used copics to color my images:  E21, E00, E000, R20, E55, E53, E51, Y000, B91, B000, B0000.

Hope you liked my project today. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. awwwww thats so sweet angela what a fantastic idea love your colouring especially on the moon really gorgeous creation
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is just superb what a beautiful idea and what a beautiful set of stamps you have put together its just delightful! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela that is beautiful, you really do create some amazing things with Magnolia stamps!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cards is so beautiful ,wow
    hugs marcelline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is so nice Angela. Great project and much work. Beautiful result.

    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela this is utterly adorable and so very beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete