Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tilda Bookmark

Oh I just love this Stamping Tilda and couldn't wait to make something with her. So I made one of these fast and easy little bookmarks that I always see around blogland. 


I colored Tilda with my favorite copics and prisma pencil combination. Here is my bookmark in action, this is the 2011 Easter edition:


The 2012 issue called Cherry Blossoms and Lilacs will be available soon from Magnolia-licious. You don't want to miss the gorgeous projects in this issue.


That's it for me today. Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful blog!

    love to visit you,aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb book mark and the image and colours are superb!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Perfect bookmark for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so lovely, she's acutally stamping!! Love this bookmark! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooow what a sweetieeeeee! I really LOVE this Tilda stamp!!
    Enjoy your weekend Angela!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Angela this is stunning!!!!! Love the design and the colors!!!!!Wow i so love your work!!!!!! Excellent!!!!

    ReplyDelete