Monday, April 30, 2012

Beachcombing Edwin

Goodmorning Everyone! Is it summer yet? I am so ready for the beach and warm weather. I can't wait! And the new Summer Memories collection from Magnolia have really made me anxious for the summer. Have you seen that CUTE Burger Tilda?  Or Flip Flop Tilda - I think she's already sold out at Magnolia-licious? I wish I picked up Pearl Tilda, may have to put in another order. OMGosh I can't wait till my preorder gets here!

So today I made a card with Edwin in Miami.  I've renamed him Beachcombing Edwin - hehe I like that better. I also used Magnolia's Pelican and Lazy Summer Days image.

My papers are by Bo Bunny and so perfect for summer/beach cards.  My image is colored with copics and they are: E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R22,  R20, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y11, Y000, E59, E50, B95, B91, B000, C3, C1, C00, YR18, YR16, YR12

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to my daughter's school today and help out with fitting them for their May Crowning dresses. This last semester is always the busiest at school.  See you on Wednesday! xx

3 comments:

  1. Wat een hele mooie kaart Angela,mooi van kleur. Groetjes en een fijne avond, Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart Angela en heel mooi ingekleurd. Groetjes ,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i would to say .. i'm so in LOVE with this Beachcombing Edwin :)
    with Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete