Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hi Everyone! Today at TOMIC we have a new challenge for you.  We have a sketch for you to follow and also there must be a bunny included somewhere on your card.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card.  I used Tilda and her Bunny from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. I also used Magnolia papers on this card, Doohickey and spellbinder dies, and some flowers.



I tried creating a wildflower background around Tilda with copics.  I love the way Chris Dark creates such beautiful backgrounds for her images and here is my small attempt LOL! But I'm happy with the way it turned out.  Here is a close up:


Hmm.... I think I could have blended her face out a bit better. But I don't want to over saturate the paper with my markers.

Well that's it from me today.  I hope you'll play along with us at TOMIC and try for your chance for an awesome prize from Magnolia.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty Angela! Love this Tilda sitting between the flowers! Your colours are fantastic!
    Hugs
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is just awesome and I just love your colouring and background just superb with the papers and detail!! I just love Chris's work too but I just adore yours such sensational creations everytime and fabulous colouring! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela!
    Wow! I love the background you have created. Just as nice as Chris's. Your coloring is lovely. a gorgeous design.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the I-Love-button???? Hahaha!
    Perfect Angela!! As always!! Very sweet and nice Spring colours!
    Have a happy Easter dear!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable: an awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... your background is absolutely superb angela

    ReplyDelete