Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Cupcakes

Hi Everyone! I'm back. I had to take an unexpected trip out of town during part of last week and have been playing catch up since I got back.  Thanks for sticking with me and I plan to make my rounds around blog land and comment soon.

Well today it's time for another photo inspiration challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Here is our photo:



Cupcakes is our theme this week! Here is my card:


I love this Cuddly Siblings image so I made a birthday card for my younger brother.  This image is currently in stock at Magnolia-licious.   I colored my image with copics and embellished with flowers and a cupcake applique. Copic colors used are: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, R24, R22, R20, B91, B000, B0000, C5, C3, C1, C00 E59, E50, E37, E33, E31.

I hope you'll head on over to the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog to see the gorgeous works of my teammies and also play along with us. :) 

PS... I'll be back in a few hours with another post today. I hope you'll join us for the SMASH/Magnolia blog hop at 8AM. 

Happy Stamping! hugs xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Angela and super cute!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, cupcakes look fab too x

    ReplyDelete