Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Magnolia-licious Challenge

It's Tracy's turn to host this month's Magnolia-licious challenge.  Here is our color inspiration this week:


Beautiful colors!  They should be bright and vibrant on our card.  So here is my card for this week's challenge:



I used this gorgeous Tilda with bunny which unfortunately is not in stock at Magnolia-licious at the moment. But if you like her, I'm sure she can be ordered for you. I used some bright papers called Happy Go Lucky by Lime Twist. Love these vibrant colors!  Also used copics to color my image and flowers from WOC and my little tag die is a spellbinder die.

Please play along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. I look forward to seeing your creations! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Angela!
    Your coloring is gorgeous. I love how you colored the basket and flowers. Oh yeh! and her hair and dress. I love the bunny too. In fact I love all of it.
    I hope you had a lovely Easter break.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Angela, this is sooooo gorgeous!!!!! Magnificently colored Tilda and stunning papers and details! Love, love the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card: too beautiful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors are beautiful.. your coloring is AMAZING.. her dress pleats look real...

    ReplyDelete