Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Magnolia Ink Wedding Cake

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a nice 3-day weekend and it was so hard to get up at 5:15 this morning. My kids were very grumbly lol!

Well it's another quick post from me today.  Have you seen the Wedding issue of Magnolia Ink Magazine a couple issues ago?  Well, I wanted to share the wedding cake I made for that one. I don't think I've posted it yet....



I've colored this wedding image twice and decorated all the sides around this cake. I really loved this project! This was right after Christmas so I was still in the "gold mood." Both this wedding couple and swirl doohickey die were picked up from Magnolia-licious.

Ok, well have a great day and be back soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. "Simply Stunning" Angela and what a beautiful colour scheme just yummy! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela!!! this is very Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete